Sunday 17 July 2011

The Fashion Show.

Two years of work has been leading down to this moment. Our BTEC Fashion Show. The chance we get to showcase our garments and hard work to friends and family.
For my final major project I decided to design a menswear collection based on 70's Pop culture and Aztec Patterns. I also decided to model the final garment, which i was really excited for at first but then the day came to actually do it and I've never been more terrified in my life.

Preshow prep was alot of fun, watching everyone manically trying to finish their garments, do make-up and hair and try to act cool about everything was pretty hilarious.

When it came time for the runway, I was so scared to walk out, my knees were shaking, it was so nerve racking, but I don't know what happened because as soon as the door opened and the music started playing ( I walked out to an instrumental of Lady Gaga - Alejandro) the nerves disappeared. I thought I walked it pretty well.

Anywho here's some pictures from the day.



 YUP! That's me, strutting it, in the suit I made.



I'll upload some more when i get the photographers photos, better angles and all.
Thoughts?

Drewy Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment