Monday 11 April 2011

Aphrodite Les Folies


This past Thursday night I finally got to see one of my idols live in concert, Kylie Minogue. The show was outstanding, the production and attention to detail that went into creating the Greek Goddess inspired stage and costumes was immense and Kylie looked INCREDIBLE!!! Since I was only going to one concert this year i decided to go all out and buy the best seats I could, and man oh man were they good seats. I had the time of my life that night and judging by the reception she received from the crowd, so did everyone else. My favourite part of the show was the sultry rendition of Slow and the outstanding finale of All The Lovers. i wish i was going again, it was THE greatest concert of my life!!! Check out a couple of the pics I took below.






Drewy Out.





No comments:

Post a Comment