Thursday 21 April 2011

Spring Looks - Going Natural.

Spring is here and its looking good, I'm actually in shorts right now, gotta embrace this dodgy English weather while I have the chance. With new seasons comes new looks and going Natural is gonna be big this season for us guys. Its time to start looking for fresh & natural coloured clothing, looking into grassy greens,  navy blues and creams and off-whites. Not just in your clothes but your shoes, i recently bought a pair of Dusty Brown Canvas Boots for wear about with my Chino shorts but I dont think im going to break those out for a another month or so...so short.


Topman is probably one of the best places to shop for this look, their stock is constantly being updated with more and more get items.
I think a must have item for this season is pair of creamy coloured Chinos like these:






For the dudettes i recommend checking out my friend Nicola's blog, which i'll link below.


http://newestnickers.blogspot.com/


Drewy Out.





No comments:

Post a Comment